The Excelsior Streetcar Line is located in west-suburban Excelsior, about fifteen miles west of downtown Minneapolis. It runs between Water Street and Old Excelsior Road.
Featured in this video is Twin City Rapid Transit streetcar #1239, built in 1907.
Also features is Duluth Street Railway No. 78. It was one of twenty streetcars delivered by the LaClede Car Company of St. Louis, Missouri in October of 1893. It served Duluth until it was retired and its carbody was given to Mrs. Florence Lee of Duluth on September 11, 1911.
The streetcars are made possible by all-volunteer service of the Minnesota Streetcar Museum